Peloton's Performance Center provides a state-of-the-art and highly secure hosted environment dedicated to application performance testing and solution development. By providing an environment in which we can rapidly build and demo applications we can identify and solidify requirements and validate design decisions as part of our Breakaway™ methodology. Furthermore, by showing our clients what the applications will look like post implementation, the adoption process starts early and continues through the life of the project, ultimately resulting in high solution adoption rates.
Through our Performance Center, we can help pave the road to an optimal solution for any of the following challenges:
- Intra-day or end user driven calcs that do not meet service level agreements
- Desire to drive to deeper levels of detail but current performance or application architecture is a barrier
- OBI, Essbase, and/or Planning Applications that are not processing within acceptable times – load, calc, refresh, restructure, query, etc
- Long running calculations with Essbase, Planning, and/or HPCM applications
- Bottlenecks in Mobile BI or OBI retrievals, making the analytics experience slow and inefficient
- Plans to upgrade your Oracle EPM/OBIEE software but would like to see a preview of enhanced functionality before committing time and resources to the project
We can create an instance that mirrors your Enterprise Performance Management system. This environment meets the most stringent security requirements and houses the software and versions of tools needed to support simultaneous development and performance testing as necessary.
Peloton now has the capability to benchmark and optimize Oracle Hyperion and OBIEE environments leveraging Exalytics – Oracle’s latest engineered system of advanced hardware, software and performance management tools designed to increase application performance and responsiveness while decreasing maintenance cost.
Visit our Exalytics page to learn more about its capabilities.
Oracle and Exalytics are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.